Skocz do zawartości

Bilt Hamber Auto Balm, warto zakupić?

Kubz

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Zastanawia mnie jeszcze jedno.

Czy długość trzymania wosku na lakierze przed dotarciem, ma znaczenie przy wizualnych aspektach po dotarciu? I czy rzutuje to także na zabezpieczeniu lakieru?

Najlepiej jest go nałożyć na kawałek elementu i od razu dotrzeć. Czy to nie zaszybko aby wosk związał się z lakierem?

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

• Odpowiedzi 66
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

24 minuty temu, grzegmis napisał:

Czy długość trzymania wosku na lakierze przed dotarciem, ma znaczenie przy wizualnych aspektach po dotarciu?

Jeżeli przechodzi test palca to nie ma raczej znaczenia wizualnie

25 minut temu, grzegmis napisał:

czy rzutuje to także na zabezpieczeniu lakieru?

Najlepiej jest go nałożyć na kawałek elementu i od razu dotrzeć. Czy to nie zaszybko aby wosk związał się z lakierem?

Należy docierać po takim czasie po jakim pozawala producent, czytaj instrukcje.

Woski typu wo-wo  czyli wax on wax off, możesz docierac od razu po aplikacji bez czekania,

inne wymagają kilka minut, jeszcze inne kilkadziesiąt. Nie ma co generalizować

[mention=24208]grzegmis[/mention] tak ja pisze [mention=18234]ghost[/mention] jest to sprawa indywidualna. Dochodzi do tego jeszcze wilgotność, temperatura, itp. Najlepiej wyjść od wskazań producenta i w praktyce zdać się właśnie na test palca.

Myśle ze masz racje :)
I uzbroić się w cierpliwość w docieraniu BH ;)

18 minut temu, grzegmis napisał:

Nikt nie podaje konkretnego czasu po jakim należy docierać. Wiec generalizowanie nie wchodzi w grę 😉 bardziej liczyłem na wasze doświadczenia. Odczekanie zaledwie kilku minut po nałożeniu wosku, powoduje bardzo ciężkie docieranie i mazy.

Autobalm kilka minut ??? Tyle to można inne przyjemne woski potrzymać! Samobójca czy co 😂

Test palca tyczył się tradycyjnych wosków i sealntów. Autobalm mocno odbiega. W tym przypadku pare chwil jest dosłowne. Parenaście do parudziesięciu sekund.

Przecież w instrukcji masz podane, żeby pracować na malutkich fragmentach. To nie wosk gdzie możesz objechać cały samochód, albo cały element. Właśnie dlatego podali małą powierzchnię, żeby wypracować produkt (jak aio) i za raz dotrzeć. Przecież wklejałem link do instrukcji producenta:

Cytat

How To Use

auto-balm should not be used without following these instructions. Thoroughly wash vehicle with hot soapy water, only use salt-free automotive shampoos. Do not use wash and wax products. Dry vehicle, using chamois leather or synthetic equivalent.

auto-balm is not an abrasive polish, if your paintwork is faded, feels rough or has not been polished for a long period it will be necessary to use cleanser-polish and/or auto-clay before application. Once prepared in this way regular application of auto-balm will maintain a high gloss finish without need for further use of abrasive polishes.

Wet the supplied app-pad under running cold water. Wring the pad out - it should retain a damp feel. Touch the surface of the auto-balm paste so that a very small amount of the material is transferred to the pad. Apply to the vehicle keeping the pad flat - the dampness retained in the pad will lubricate the surface and allow the small amount of paste to spread a long way. You should not see droplets of water as you apply autobalm if you do then the pad is too wet.

Apply sparingly using the applicator pad in circular motion. (If preparation of car to show-standard or swirl mark elimination is required see below note*). If the paint is in marginal condition apply increased amounts of auto-balm and increase application pressure using smaller circular motion this will fill the porous surface and improve gloss although there is a point where if the paint does not respond use cleanser-polish first.

Work on small areas, ONLY 2 - 3 feet square, at a time, do not work in direct sunlight and apply only to cool panels. Most polishes are laden with abrasive material making them easy to use but wearing to paint films and dusty upon buffing leaving little or no protective film at all. Remember that unlike other polishes auto-balm is not simply removed when buffed - applying small amount evenly will enable easy buffing and great results.

After application of auto-balm wait for a few moments before buffing to a high uniform shine. It may be noticed on paintwork in poor condition that the wet-look created by a buffed auto-balm film is not fully uniform - this condition will improve on repeat application as the capillary pores fill with the protective film re-establishing a smooth surface.

Ensure that the polish applicator pad remains clean during application - if required wash it using vehicle shampoo, rinse it thoroughly and squeeze until damp before continuing. A damp pad is not necessary when applying to metals. The buffing cloth should be turned frequently during use.

*Where preparation of the vehicle to the finest possible degree is desired the application of auto-balm using light, straight, forward and back technique will eliminate any swirls or microscopic cobweb-like lines. On top panels, use front-to-back hand motions. On side panels, use up-and-down hand motions. This method allows auto-balm to fill tiny scratches and improve reflectivity. Heavy rubbing is not necessary. Swirls and cob webbing caused by abrasive polishes and waxes are particularly noticeable on the sides of clean vehicles in direct sunlight - you will be amazed at the elimination of these imperfections by applying auto-balm using this technique.

Tu masz sklepową instrukcję  http://www.carnaubawaxshop.co.uk/bilthamberautobalm.php

Cytat

Bilt-Hamber Auto-balm.

What is is Auto-balm?

Well it's not a paste wax and it's not a liquid sealant. It's kind of between a sealant and wax! But wait... Auto-balm also has some cleaning properties which also makes it behave like a polish too, but it's non-abrasive.

What Auto-balm is, is a last stage product for adding protection and gloss to the finish. It can clean the paint, remove mild oxidisation and also mask minor swirl marks with it's filling effect. 

How to use Auto-balm.

Wash the vehicle thoroughly. I would recommend claying the paint, unless it has been clayed recently.

If the paint is generally dull and lifeless or has scratches and deep swirl marks, then the use of an abrasive polish (ideally a machine polish) would be recommended at this stage.

First of all wet the applicator supplied, it needs to be damp but not dripping wet. It can be handy to have something like a spritzer bottle of water handy to re-wet the applicator during use.

Load the applicator with a small amount of Auto-balm, and when I say small amount I mean a teensy, tiny amount. 

Work this into the paint on your chosen section, I tend to keep the sections small no more than 1 foot square. You want to work this well into the paint so that it fills the paint's pores. If the applicator feels stiff or is dragging I would suggest making the applicator a bit wetter. 

When you have worked the Auto-balm well into that section of paint, leave it for about 30 seconds and with a microfibre cloth (rather than the stockinette that is supplied with it) buff the hazed over Auto-balm. There should be very little excess to remove if you have applied it thinly enough and it should appear to just "shine up" as you buff.

Work your way around the car in this way, doing small sections at a time. Re-wet the applicator every so often and change buffing cloths when they become loaded with excess Auto-balm.

Then stand back admire!

Musiałem nie wychwycić odpowiedniego momentu docierania lub nałożyłem zbyt wiele wosku.

Tu nue ma odpowiedniego - smarujesz i polerujesz fibra od razu :D
Metoda prób i błędów - nauczysz sie. Aplikator wilgotny żeby nie zapychać go woskiem.

Tu nue ma odpowiedniego - smarujesz i polerujesz fibra od razu :D
Metoda prób i błędów - nauczysz sie.

Jedyne co mnie nurtuje, to czy przez zbyt szybkie dotarcia bądź zbyt późne - lakier jest lepiej/gorzej/złe zabezpieczony?

Jedyne co mnie nurtuje, to czy przez zbyt szybkie dotarcia bądź zbyt późne - lakier jest lepiej/gorzej/złe zabezpieczony?

Różnica to jak juz to ze 3%, nie przejmuj sie tym tylko patrz na instrukcje zawsze

• 10 miesięcy temu...

Złota łopata 2020. Wątek ma 10 lat 🙂

Kupiłem "do kolekcji" żeby mieć komplet BH. Smarowałem tylko na moim panelu testowym = obudowa pc chieftec w piano black. Rozprowadza się dobrze. Docieranie po 10 minutach ok. Miałem problem z uchwyceniem mometu kiedy równo przyschnie i wciąż było lekko tłusto. Obok kładałem jednego z polskich naturalnych letnich wosków. BH nakładał się łatwiej, docierał przyjemniej, wygląda lepiej, znacząco bardziej śliski w dotyku. Nieźle nie?

Poważnie to ma trwałość na poziomie colli? W lecie wskoczy na lakier. Za mało mam lakieru żeby przerobić woski z szafki 😄