kamilgt

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 229
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

• Administrator

Białoruska administracja wywaliła temat ;)

Generalnie była dobra aferka, w której Definitive Wax zostało oskarżone o sprzedawanie konfekcjonowanej chemi, po czym sami zainteresowani się obrazili i zwinęli manatki z Detailing World :)

Akurat nie zamknąłem karty i tekst się uchował więc jak ktoś chce może samemu doczytać.

After reading a recent thread I feel it is in the interest of the of members here on Detailing World to correct the inaccurate information MEMBER Caledonia has portrayed about Definitive Wax being a reseller of a white labelled products. All of our waxes are poured and blended in house by me. All condiment products are manufactured under contract to our specification by chemists around the world.

Detailing World member Caledonia`s original post

Slightly off topic I know. But the reason for this post and how it came about is transparency, or the lack of it. John has mentioned on this thread as well as others that his auxiliary product are not made by him. (liquid products). Where he claims to manufacture his own waxes.

Now this brings me to the more serious side of things, as I know personally that the company that manufacturers his auxiliary products are not chemists and have never claimed to be. As they would be register on the directory. They simply recolour and add tweets to commercially available valeting products.

This is also done for many traders & products available these days. As for the waxes well if these are made in house as claimed, it is up to the interested consumer as to where they deem these product to be safe with regard s to their paint work and car. Commercial test and verification has not been compiled by any independent body. So UV factors, solvents and other ingredient in the mix are mentioned by the manufacturer. Without any verification. Are they safe to use in the long run to your vehicle or yourself??.

Large car care manufacturers spend thousands on Research and development. To verify that any products are save to the end user and work as designed without the fear of damage to the environment and anything they come in contact with. Unfortunately this is not the case these days. Not just M&K here.

Hence the reason MSDS sheet are not readily available. As this would cost a considerable sum of money and requires independent testing. But it would also mention the original manufacturer of these products and not the resellers by name.

The use of the work manufacturer to me means the original owner or a company that manufacturers a product for resale. Made in house. This is carried out in a lab with fully qualified chemists and technicians. Wax blending has been around for centuries. But where the main key ingredient have never changed, they have additives to work well no different surfaces. Turpentine and Mentholated spirits have been used with beeswax for years in French polishing. But these would be depremenatal to a car paint with long term use. the continual swelling of the cars clear or paint will eventually cause the physical bond between these surfaces to break. But recently I have came across these type products used in car care rebranded products. People have the right to ask question and not take peoples word, when it comes to their own car care routine and should not be treated with disrespect in doing so

I am also a firm believer of having an open book with regard to car care and detailing it would be good if manufacturers would lose some of the smoke and mirrors associated within this field. I too am a paid up supporter on this forum. But I would not dream of thinking I have more rights than any other forum members, after all it is the forum membership that makes DW what it is, not any individual. Regardless of stature or money paid. We are all equal and should be treated as such.

I personally cannot comment on any of your new line of waxes as I have not used them. But I was lucky enough to have one of the very original waxes sent to me, many years ago. for my dealings with you then. I understood that these product where also made and source elsewhere.

Now if this is still the case as you did mention away back then that you where not a chemist. But as a detailer and you knew what you require in a wax. So you had this manufactured exclusively for you. Now this leads me to believe you are not a manufacturer and simple a reseller of your own exclusive products. This can be slightly confusing to your potential customers or DW membership as a whole.

What has dishearten me recently with your brand and marketing was your Heinz wax. You clearly mentioned it was left over's and you personally could not verify any of the percentage contents contained. How do you know that all the ingredients when mixed is safe to use of a customer's car?? There is always the risk of a chemical reaction, when certain chemicals are mixed with others. Natural Orange oils is a classic example of this. It is used within many waxes and car care products and considered safe. But at full strength it is extremely dangerous and volatile and has to be transported in a sealed bomb proof container. which make this product extremely expensive when shipping or to purchase. So if anything comes from the confusion that started this post. It is more down to the secrecy of the true origins as well as misleading marketing associated with many brands not just the one mentioned with the original post.

As I have mentioned earlier in this post. Everyone has the right up there thought within the forum. Regardless of whether this is good or bad and should be taken on board. By the company concerned. Deletion of this thread would serve no purpose as it had been mentioned. How can someone use the search function if the thread has gone.

Gordon

Defined Details.

Cquartz Finest, Max Protect & Polish Angel Approved Detailer

Professional Detailing Services Covering Glasgow & Central Scotland

Professional 1 To 1 training courses. Fully Equipped Detailing Studio Based in Glasgow.

I have taken the relevant points from your full post that mention/concern us and addressed each point TO CLARIFY why you are inaccurate with your assumptions of Definitive Wax.

I am also a firm believer of having an open book with regard to car care and detailing it would be good if manufacturers would lose some of the smoke and mirrors associated within this field. I too am a paid up supporter on this forum. But I would not dream of thinking I have more rights than any other forum members, after all it is the forum membership that makes DW what it is, not any individual. Regardless of stature or money paid. We are all equal and should be treated as such.

I personally cannot comment on any of your new line of waxes as I have not used them. But I was lucky enough to have one of the very original waxes sent to me, many years ago. for my dealings with you then. I understood that these product where also made and source elsewhere. Now if this is still the case as you did mention away back then that you where not a chemist. But as a detailer and you knew what you require in a wax. So you had this manufactured exclusively for you.

The pot you hold in your hand was blended and poured by me. It is a very basic car wax blend, is contains Carnauba wax, solvent carrier oil, 12500 silicone oil and that’s it. The main purpose was to ensure that the lids did not change shape or get damaged from the oils contain in the wax.

Now this leads me to believe you are not a manufacturer and simple a reseller of your own exclusive products. This can be slightly confusing to your potential customers or DW membership as a whole.

Definitive Wax is a wax manufacture and I personally blend/pour every pot of wax including the 50ml sample jars.

What has dishearten me recently with your brand and marketing was your Heinz wax. You clearly mentioned it was left over's and you personally could not verify any of the percentage contents contained. How do you know that all the ingredients when mixed is safe to use of a customer's car??

When blending and pouring waxes there is always left over “waste” wax that simply cannot fit in the jars we have. So the “waste” wax gets poured into a container then disposed of correctly. It so happens that the tin of waste was the 4 waxes mentioned in the Heinz 57 thread!! That was from about 20 blending session. There is zero risk of a chemical reaction from the left overs being blended together, all of the ingredients are safe even if they were to be used by themselves on vehicle paint. If I was to remove the fragrance from our waxes you could eat it!!

There is always the risk of a chemical reaction, when certain chemicals are mixed with others. Natural Orange oils is a classic example of this. It is used within many waxes and car care products and considered safe. But at full strength it is extremely dangerous and volatile and has to be transported in a sealed bomb proof container. which make this product extremely expensive when shipping or to purchase.

None of our waxes contain Orange oil.

Due to the nature of how this has come about Definitive Wax will be leaving this forum as soon as our section is removed.

Finally we would like to say a big thank you to all the members who have supported us during our short time on here. We have met some great friends and some really funny guys. If you require any help regarding our waxes feel free to drop us an email and we will always be there to help out.

All the best

Definitive Wax

ciekawe czy sprawa zakończy się jakimś konkretnym, jednoznacznym finałem :o:o

za namową jednego z forumowiczów, Ostendo chodzi mi po głowie ale płacić taką kasę za wosk, dajmy na to Autobrita, już mi się nie uśmiecha :D