Skocz do zawartości

Daimler S class - black and beautiful

Gość Bulla2000

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Got a call from known manager last week and he asked me to detail his Mercedes 320 S in black. It was my very first Mercedes and my first black color too. So this were the steps for detailing:

Interior: Megs # 39, 40 and leather cleaner, conditioner (lexol)

Exterior: washed, clayed and the paint was in pretty good condition. So I took my beloved Festool Shinex and the yellow pads from Koch Chemie (KC), a well known firm here in germany. Took the KC Feinschleifpaste and after one hit all the swirls were gone. Some deeper scratches were gone after one hit with spot pad and Menzerna Power gloss.

After that I took my Rotex and the KC Anti-Hologramm polish and wow, what a really better gloss comes out, just unbelivable.

After taking some oil remover I took the new KC 1 Nano Sealant and the Rotex with a soft yellow Kc-pad. After 1-2 minutes applying, just 1-2 wipes and a really wet gloss comes out.

Polished the chrome and the wheels. Wheels got 2 coats of Poorboys ws and tires some Surf City Garage. Windows were cleaned with Megs class cleaner.

IMGP3448.jpg

IMGP3450.jpg

IMGP3451.jpg

IMGP3452.jpg

IMGP3453.jpg

IMGP3454.jpg

IMGP3455.jpg

IMGP3456.jpg

IMGP3457.jpg

IMGP3458.jpg

IMGP3460.jpg

IMGP3461.jpg